Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally an update.....

Hello everyone! The past month has been full of ups and downs beginning with surgery, following the news that The Angel Company is closing it's doors and a new job offer!

I had a minor surgery at the end of July and doing very well now! I was out of commission for a couple of weeks.

Then about mid-August, The Angel Company announced it was closing it's doors! I was really upset about this since I still wanted several of their sets...especially those by Phyllis Harris.

And then a few weeks ago, I received a job offer with Georgia Pacific and will be moving within the next few months from Oklahoma to Alabama.

However, I found out Phyllis Harris is in negotiations with a couple of other stamp companies and may possibly be able to purchase her designs...woohoo! I will not be signing up with another stamp company any time soon due to the move.

Well there is a brief update! What's been going on in your world??





1 comment:

  1. Wow, Sherri! I am flattered that you would share this with your fellow bloggers. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am super excited that my Brandy and Emma stamps found a new home!!! I'm doing a happy dance right along with you!! I will blog as soon as the are available which should be soon. :)

    ReplyDelete