Wednesday, July 13, 2011

20% OFF

I am trying to earn a trip to our corporate office for some paper crafting fun with the owner of The Angel Company by selling over $500.00 this month. So I am offering 20% off all orders placed with me by July 29th.

To receive the discount, browse our online catalog here, write down the product number of the items you would like order and put them in an email to me. 

If you do not craft with paper, please forward this email to EVERYONE that you know who does! If they mention your name (and email address) when they order  - you will get an assortment of 10 homemade cards!!!

I am also working on setting up class schedules so let me know what you are interested in doing. Do you want to color better? Perhaps you would like to make some cards with fancy folds? Or would you just like to get together, make cards and have some fun time with girls?

Let me know how I can help you! (Sounds like sales gimmick line, doesn't it? But I really mean it!)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment