Monday, December 5, 2011

Challenge Time!!!

Hello everyone!

I received my November Unity Kit of the Month yesterday....ok it was Saturday when I actually received it but I didn't pick it up until yesterday! :) Check out December's Unity Kit of The Month!

I decided I would make a New Year's card and enter a few contests as well! So here it is:


The inside says: Happy New Year!

I am entering it in a couple of Unity challenges including Unity KOM Challenge and the Ippity Free For All Challenge.

Now for a prize - make a comment on my post and your name will be put in for a  stamp from my TAC collection. You have until Decmber 15th to do so! A winner will be annouced December 16th!

Thanks for looking!!


2 comments:

  1. FABulous card! Thanks for joining us in the IPPITY challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flying time. Great concept for the card.

    ReplyDelete