Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cards that 'WE' made!


With yesterday being a snow day for me and the kids, we got busy and made cards! OK - they were really card fronts which can easily be turned into cards! I had wanted to participate in Heather Scott's card sketch challenge so I decided all of us would do it!

Auzlynn made hers first - with a little help of course! She is only 6! :) I cut the strips and showed her how to place them. She selected the paper and the stamp from The Angel Company. The paper is called 'Reece' and the sentiment is from the 'Flourish Trees of Hope'. Auzlynn placed everything on the card front. Isn't it awesome?!



Billy, who is 5, made his next. I had to help a little as well. He selected paper from the "Just like Dad" from the Angel Company and used the same stamp set as Auzlynn. Since the camo print was paper instead of cardstock, I mounted the paper on white cardstock. The solid blue and green paper were from my 'stash'. :) Billy used mounting circles on the oval to give his dimension and added black square brads. His is adorable!



They were both so proud of their cards that they had to take them to show Dad and Papa in the living room. That gave me a little 'quiet' time to work on mine. :)

Not to break their tradition, I used the same stamp set along with the 'More Mimi' cardstock from The Angel Company. I created a background on my base using the sentiment I selected to showcase. The flower and pearl embellishment were also from my 'stash'. I hope you like!











No comments:

Post a Comment